Fan Feedback Frenzy Contest by Crossfire Car Audio
If you have a great idea that can make your shopping experience at Sonic Electronix better, now is the time to share it! For the month of July, Sonic Electronix is holding a customer driven contest that allows the shoppers of their site to tell them how to improve. Customers can enter the Fan Feedback Frenzy contest by visiting the Sonic Electronix Facebook Page and then by following a few easy steps.
Steps to enter the Fan Feedback Frenzy contest:
- Think of an improvement, new feature, or a change for the SonicElectronix.com website
- Go to the Fan Feedback Frenzy Contest on Facebook, fill out the fields in the form, and click submit
- Tell your friends to submit their ideas
What are the Prizes?
The Fan Feedback Frenzy contest is sponsored by Crossfire Car Audio. Crossfire is well-established car audio company that makes high-end audio components. Those that have been around the car audio industry for a while will recognize Crossfire as a reputable company with high-end sound. The top 3 features will be picked and the winners will receive one of the following Crossfire items.
- Crossfire BMF 600.4: 600 Watt RMS BMF Series 4-Channel Class A/B Car Amplifier
- Crossfire C3 501: 500 Watt RMS C3 Series Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier
- Crossfire BMF1228: 12” BMF Series Dual 4 ohm Car Subwoofer.
Put on your thinking caps, start browsing Sonic Electronix, and make a suggestion as to how the site can be improved. Before you know it, you could be the proud owner of some new Crossfire gear!